Lobster Cheese Dip
By Samantha Hemingway
Football party hosts can bring their guests an authentic taste of New England with a delicious lobster cheese dip. No matter where you call home, fans can enjoy a recipe that is savory with the sweet taste of Maine lobster. Serve this specially created dip for game day parties before and after kickoff.
Kick OffWe are the second-largest supplier of Maine lobster in the world and is a certified lobster dealer of the freshest quality. When ordering online, we guarantee a next day delivery option so you can have lobster delivered right to your doorstep. Use promo code ManathasKitchen to get 10% off your order today.
Bread Bowl Lobster Cheese Dip
- Total: 60 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat
- 8-ounce light cream cheese softened
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350℉ degrees.
- In a bowl, combine light cream cheese, shallots, garlic, horseradish, Worcestershire, cayenne, and sriracha. Add lobster meat and mix well to combine.
- Cut a circle into the top of the sourdough bread and take out the filling.
- Transfer the mixture into the bread bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.
Visit Mantha's Kitchen blog for more delicious recipes.