Salmon with Lemon & Dill
Salmon, dill and rice is a delicious, simple combination and great for healthy weeknight dinners. Our fresh, never-frozen salmon is a great choice! See our current inventory of fish filets here.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Cooking spray
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon on the foil and pour the butter mixture over the top. Cover the salmon with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish is just done.
- Turn over to broil. Uncover the fish and place on top rack; broil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with dill.