Lobster Cobb Salad
By Samantha Hemingway
Lobster Cobb salad is the perfect summertime lobster recipe. There’s something about a delicious Cobb salad on a summer day that makes me happy. I’ll be making this Lobster Cobb salad all through those lazy, hazy days of summer.
Lobster Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Total: 45 minutes
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Use promo code: ManathasKitchen to get 10% off your order from Lobsters-Online.Com)
- 4 cups baby greens
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup of corn
- Optional: bacon and blue cheese
For the Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Combine the first three ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl and whisk well, add onions and set aside.
- Cut the lobster into large chunks.
- Place 1 cup greens in each bowl and top with lobster, avocado, eggs, tomatoes, and corn.
- Drizzle with 2 ½ tablespoons of vinaigrette.
Check out Manthas Kitchen Blog. for more delicious recipes.