Lobster Artichoke Spinach Dip
By Samantha Hemingway
Lobster artichoke spinach dip is the ultimate game day food for football fans everywhere. This recipe features classic Maine lobster with an over-the-top artichoke spinach dip to bring a taste of New England to your party.
Lobster Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Total: 60 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Use promo code: ManathasKitchen to get 10% off your order from Lobsters-Online.Com)
- 8-ounce light cream cheese softened
- 16-ounce light sour cream (I used Cabot sour cream!)
- 1 stick butter, softened (I used Cabot butter!)
- 1 ½ cups of chopped spinach
- 14-ounces artichoke hearts
- 4-ounce diced chilies
- 1 ½ cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the light cream cheese, light sour cream, butter, chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, diced chilies, parmesan cheese, lobster, and chopped garlic. Add lobster meat and mix well to combine.
- Cut a circle into the top of the sourdough bread and take out the filling.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.
Check out Manthas Kitchen Blog. for more delicious recipes.